- How do the IMO BWM convention and USCG rules apply to my fleet?
- What are the implications of the postponement announced this summer?
- How costly is satisfying regulations likely to be including vessel downtime?
- What Ballast Water Management technologies are available? What are their pros and cons?
- What are the key engineering and installation challenges in retrofitting Ballast Water Management systems?
- What is the role of Port State Control and how can they ensure compliance?
We will welcome guests at 8:30am with breakfast and refreshments and will begin presentations at 9:00, aiming to finish by 10:30 with time for questions and networking.
As a wholly independent consultancy, Houlder has extensive experience working with a range of clients, vessels and units to facilitate compliant ballast operations.
Please RSVP Mike.Carter@Houlderltd.com if you are interested in attending. If you cannot make the date but still wish to discuss ballast water management with us, do please also get in touch.